Thursday, February 11, 2016

Hello

It's me.  :)  I have a card today for a couple challenges.

The first challenge is from Papertrey Ink - to be inspired by a piece of clothing.  I just recently got this dress from Gap:


I loved the black on black dots and the velvet texture of the dots and this is what I came up with:



I applied Graphite texture paste through the Falling Hearts stencil and let dry.  Then I used the hello die and cut it from black craft foam, black cardstock (PTI), and black glitter paper.  I layered them together and mounted on a plain strip of black cardstock.

This is also for Crafty Creations - Hearts.  I hope you like it and TFL!



1 comment:

  1. WOW...love the idea...look at piece of clothing and make a card. Your card is BEAUTIFUL (like the dress). I need to go into my closet and look around.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!