Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Large Sunburst Shaker Card

Hi all!  I have a card that I made for the Whatcha Watching? post over at the YNS Blog.


It's a fully enclosed shaker card.  I used my woodburning tool to seal the pocket and there's a video up on the YNS blog.  I'd love if you'd check it out!

I used 2 of my new die sets: Scrapworks - Large Sunburst Die Set and Bow-tiful Little Bows Die Set.  I also used the Java Geek stamp set and matching dies, as well as Winter Home for the sentiment.  Finally I added some shaker bits from Lucy's Little Things.


This is also for the Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and SSS Wednesday Challenge - Die Crazy.  I hope you like it and TFL!

14 comments:

  1. I love shaker cards, and I have done several with the full card; but in the blog I have done smaller ones...they are all great regardless of size. Your shaker is very pretty...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this wonderful shaker card and that bow on the coffee cup is the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sentiment. fun use of the sequins. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and cute little bow on that cup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! I've yet to make one of these... maybe tomorrow will be the day! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, Maureen! Love your shaker card! TFS and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shaker card! Just linked you to my post ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool shaker card! Those papers and the sunburst design are amazing. And the fully enclosed shaker is brilliant. Will have to give this a try. Great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!