Sunday, November 8, 2015

Too Much Happy

Hi all!  As usual, I have a card for several challenges:

ScribbleRoses1

I used LJD Scribble RosesScribble Roses Overlay Die-Namics, and a sentiment sticker from Small Talk

I got a scrap of watercolor paper, sprayed it with water and added some Distress Inks to it.  I cut it out with the Scribble Roses die.  I cut the Overlay out of toner cardstock that I printed and foiled it with gold foil.  Finally I watercolored another scrap of watercolor paper with green Distress Inks and stamped and embossed the leaves in gold.

The stitched rectangle and circle are from Blueprints sets and the sequins are from Lucy’s Cards.

This is for the following challenges:

I hope you like it and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Your watercolored flower is so pretty! I love how the colors pop against the black background! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sentiment - the watercolored bloom looks fab against the black, dramatic background! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays Maureen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gold with water colouring and this is even better with that black background. Its a fantastic CAS design and I love the flower die-cut too. Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo pretty!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!