Monday, November 30, 2015

Festive Holiday Wishes

Hi all!  Here’s my super CAS card for today:

VinesWinterAdditions1

The sentiment is from Jingle Greetings and was embossed in gold.  Then I added the holly leaves and berries from Background Builders: Vines Winter Additions.  For a finishing touch, I added little white paint pen dots on each of the berries.

This is for Uniko Challenge – Christmas with optional twist of being CAS, and SSS Monday Challenge – Gentlemen (This is as “manly” a card as I can make for Christmas!).  I hope you like it and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Maureen, this is a lovely CAS card. It's quite elegant with a brilliant use of white space. So chic! Thank you for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is wonderful - perfectly CAS, perfectly crisp and just lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with our Christmas challenge at Uniko this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS perfection! LOVE it. I Just might have to CASE a version of this for all my last minute Christmas cards ;) Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge & my apologies for stopping by and commenting so late. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!