Sunday, October 25, 2015

I Dare You

Hi all!  Today I have a card for The Greeting Farm’s challenge – black, orange, and purple:

GlitterBean1a

The picture looks a tad funny because this is actually a clear card!  Here’s a shot of the front of the card when it’s open:

GlitterBean1b

I used the (retired) Glitter Bean from TGF.  She was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink 2 times (using the MISTI) on watercolor paper and embossed with Detailed Clear embossing powder.  I then watercolored her with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a waterbrush.  I cut out the main panel with the Stitched Rectangle Die Set, stuck it to the front of the clear card, and stuck a mat piece of black cardstock to the inside front of the card. 

Here’s how I finished off the inside:

GlitterBean1c

I created the plaid background with the Candy Stripes Background Builder and some MFT dye inks and the MISTI.  I added a white panel the same size as the front panel and a black mat over the plaid to write a message.

This is also for ABC Challenge – T is for Two (I used 2 colors besides black and white) and Cute Card Thursday – Anything Goes.  I hope you like it and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!