Friday, September 4, 2015

YNS Sneak Peek

Hi all!  Our September New Release Blog Hop is coming up tomorrow, so today I have a sneak peek for you of a couple new products coming out:

HammieCoffeeTea1

I used the new Coffee and Tea Cup Stack Die set and a sentiment from Hammie - Coffee & Tea.

I cut the base piece from white cardstock and sponged it with 3 colors of Distress Ink.  Then I cut the outline from black.  I covered the whole base with liquid adhesive, stuck on the outline, then covered the remaining adhesive with super fine glitter.  A couple strands of crochet thread is wrapped around this 3x3 card.

Please check out the YNS Blog to see all the designers who have a peek for you today.  And then I hope to see you back here tomorrow for our New Release Hop! 

This is also for SSS Monday Challenge – use a trio of colors.  I hope you like it and TFL!

6 comments:

  1. Love this card! I love the sparkle and the black sets it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Great way to use this fun die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of your Trio of Color! Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Monday Challenge. Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. The colors look fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!