Thursday, July 9, 2015

Hey! Hello!

Hi all!  It’s time for new challenges over at Your Next Stamp.  Here’s our color challenge:

YNS Color Challenge 18

And here’s our sketch:

YNSSketch18

And here’s my card using the sketch:

HappyDance1

As you can see, I did the technique of stamping and coloring on black with colored pencils.  If you’d like to see a video of the technique, I’ll have a video for you on Wednesday on the YNS Blog for Whatcha Watching Wednesday.

For this card, I stamped the lizard from Happy Dance on black Stampin’ Up! cardstock and colored with my Luminance pencils.  I then used the MISTI to stamp in the black dots of his eyes and nose.  Finally, he was cut out using the matching die set.  The sentiments are also from the stamp set and were stamped with the help of MISTI.

We hope you’ll join in our challenges!  All the info can be found on the YNS Blog.  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!